As a graduate of the prestigious Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas and a General Practice Residency at the Teague VA Hospital and Scott & White Hospital and with over two decades of excellence in the art and science of dentistry, Dr. Griffin has gained recognition as one of the finest and top-rated dentists throughout all of the Dallas area and beyond. In 2014 he was given the “Good Fellow” award by the Texas Dental Association. During the 2014 National Convention of the American Dental Association, Dr. Griffin was inducted into the prestigious Academy of Dentistry International, an honor society for dentists who are service-oriented and are extremely well-respected in the field of dentistry.
Be it cosmetic, restorative, implant or general dentistry, Dr. Griffin is chosen day after day by local celebrities, politicians, local news anchors and their families to create and sustain a healthy, brilliant, and perfect smile throughout all their stages of life.
Dr. Griffin evaluates, diagnoses and treats a wide variety of conditions, disorders and diseases affecting his patient’s teeth, gums and maxillofacial (jaw and face) region. Using the most advanced technology available to date, he masters his art while focusing on every means of preventative dentistry to accomplish the healthiest and most sustainable smile for his patients.
General Dentistry/ Restorative Procedures Performed by Dr. Griffin include:
- Preventative Care
- Periodontal Disease treatment
- Placing and restoring dental implants
- Root Canals
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns and Veneers
- Dental Bonding & Fillings
- Night Guards and Sports Mouth Guards
Finding the right dentist can be a nerve-wracking situation to deal with, especially when it’s for your loved ones. So how do you pick the best dentist that is right for you and your family?
Well a few good questions to consider are:
- Has the dentist gained a doctor’s degree from a top and well-respected university?
- Has the dentist completed an optional General Practice Residency to increase his areas of expertise?
- Has the dentist been in practice for over two decades to gain and master his expertise?
- Does the dentist include and inform you every step of the way making it a team effort?
- Does the dentist actually listen and address all your questions and concerns you may have?
- Does the dentist focus on preventative dentistry to keep your teeth and smiles healthy and sustained to avoid additional visits to the office?
- Does your dentist try by all means to make your dental experience the most comfortable, simple, happy and satisfying experience possible?
- How well does your dentist accomplish exactly what you want and need?
- How well-recommended is your dentist? Being the warm, caring, genuine, and kind person Dr. Griffin is – combined with his master skills and expertise that he has acquired throughout the many years of his practice – Dr. Griffin has perfected thousands of happy sustainable smiles and continues to be one of the top-rated dentists in the Dallas area. He is the type of person that is naturally loved and respected by everyone within just a few minutes of meeting him. Dr. Griffin has gained the trust of thousands of patients; some of which choose to fly themselves and their family members from all over the United States and even the world just to have Dr. Griffin as their dentist. Learn more about Dr. Griffin, DDS.